ελληνική μουσική
    574 online   ·  210.830 μέλη

sk8board and metalheads!!! Γιατί υπάρχει ρατσισμός???

Elementality
    19.05.2007, 17:39
    Γιατί όλοι όσοι βλέπουν sk8αδες στον δρόμο τους κοιτάνε με μισό μάτι???
    Και γιατί όλοι λένε "είσαι μεταλλάς και sk8ας??? δέν κολλάει!!!"
    απο Elementality and Zw.... "Forever"
    tsaboukos
    19.05.2007, 17:53
    Γιατι πολυ απλα οσοι τα λενε αυτα ειναι κολλημενοι.Και εγω ακουω μεταλ αλλα θα μου αρεσε πολυ να κανω σκ8.Μην σταματατε.Συνεχιστε και αφηστε τους να λενε οτι θελουν!
    deathminor88
    19.05.2007, 18:52
    γιατι πολυ απλα ειναι της μοδας. Φυσικα κολαει να εισαι sk8ας και μεταλλας, και εγω εκανα sk8 για 1 διαστημα, αλλα ειναι εντελως της μοδας και ειναι λιγοι οι sk8αδες που ακουνε μεταλ. Οι πιο πολλοι ειναι παιδια που ακουγανε rnb, techno κλπ κα ηρθε στη μοδα το emo-punk και αρχισανε και sk8, και μαλιστα αν δεν φορας volcom και dc δεν σου μιλανε καν... Αυτα ειναι απλα, τρεντονια, ποζερια κλπ... Οι πραγματικοι sk8αδες ειναι λιγοι...
    ageras
    20.05.2007, 12:50
    (μετακινήθηκε στην σωστή κατηγορία)
    Othersidegirl
    20.05.2007, 16:06
    Θα συμφωνησω απολυτα με τον Deathminor88 και θα ηθελα να τονισω επισης οτι αφου το sk8board ειναι freestyle και το metal ειναι γενικα ελευθερο στυλ(οπως και η R&B που τα χωνουν και λενε οτι γουσταρουν)τοτε γιατι να μην κολλανε οι οροι"sk8board και metalheads"???Aν καταλαβατε τι θελω να πω γτ το ειπα καπως...
    Α!Ρε παιδια θα μου πει κανεις τι αηδια ειναι αυτο το emo στιλ...???Εχω σιχαθει πια αυτο τον ορο που χρησιμοποιουν οι trendy-δες! Γτ δεν λενε απλα οτι ειναι trendy?

You are wrong,fucked and overrated!I think I'm gonna be sick and it's your fault.THIS IS THE END OF EVERYTHING,YOU ARE THE END OF EVERYTHING!I haven't slept since I woke up and I found my whole life was a lie MOTHERFUCKER!!!-SlipKnoT

[ Το μήνυμα τροποποιήθηκε από τον/την : Othersidegirl στις 20-05-2007 16:36 ]

jorge
    20.05.2007, 16:22
    (από τη στιγμή που το θέμα έχει έστω και λίγο μουσικό περιεχόμενο, μετακινείται στις Μουσικές Συζητήσεις)
    edelweiss
    20.05.2007, 17:20
    Το αν κάνεις Sk8 δεν σε εμποδίζει να ακούς metal μουσική.
    δεν σε κοιτάνε ΟΛΟΙ με μισό μάτι :) Εγώ πάντα χαιρόμουν να βλέπω παιδιά να κάνουν sk8 :)
    gogere17
    20.05.2007, 17:27
    και γω το ιδιο αλλα δεν εχω συνηθησει να βλεπω ΣΚ8αδες να ακουνε μεταλ....
    αλλα παλι θα γουσταρα!γιατι ειναι freestyle!kai goustaro!
    Elementality
    20.05.2007, 17:50
    Παράθεση:

Το μέλος ageras στις 20-05-2007 στις 12:50 έγραψε...

(μετακινήθηκε στην σωστή κατηγορία)

eyxaristo re ageras katala8os to valame edo!!!
    zw
    20.05.2007, 18:49
    εχει δικιο ο elementality μπερδευτηκαμε!!lol
    Elementality
    20.05.2007, 18:53
    Παράθεση:

Το μέλος zw στις 20-05-2007 στις 18:49 έγραψε...

εχει δικιο ο elementality μπερδευτηκαμε!!lol

Elementality and zw best friends!!!
    Stormreach
    17.06.2007, 00:38
    ego kano sk8 kai akouo metal omos to mono pou me enoxlei einai i trendo-attitude pou exoun oi perissoteroi sk8ers
    kadmilos
    17.06.2007, 01:16
    Αυτοι που δινουν σημασια στο τι μουσικη ακους αν κανεις skate ειναι παιδακια που θελουν να προσδιοριστουν και μιμουνται αυτο που κανει ενα συνολο ανθρωπων.
    Κατι αλλο: αυτο το θεμα ειναι η χαρα της πγκοσμιοποιησης. Γιατι ρε γμτ δεν φτιαχνουμε δικες μας λεξεις και χρησιμοποιουμε τις αγγλικες ετοιμες?. Emo,freestyle,sk8,lol,metalheads,trendy και τα λοιπα δεν μπορουμε να τα πουμε αλλιως? Τελος παντων ειμαι off topic οποτε αγνοειστε με
    aggelosnegas
    17.06.2007, 02:22
    Επειδ'η πρωτη φορά το ακούω τι είναι το emo στυλ ρε παιδια?
    tina15
    17.06.2007, 08:38
    Κάντε αυτό που θέλετε όχι επειδή είναι της μόδας αλλά επειδή το θέλετε!!!!!!!Είναι σημαντικό πρώτα για τον εαυτό σας!!!!!
    Elementality
    23.06.2007, 00:43
    Παράθεση:

Το μέλος tina15 στις 17-06-2007 στις 08:38 έγραψε...

Κάντε αυτό που θέλετε όχι επειδή είναι της μόδας αλλά επειδή το θέλετε!!!!!!!Είναι σημαντικό πρώτα για τον εαυτό σας!!!!!

Έχει δίκιο η tina15!!! Σωστά τα λέει...!!!
    Debauchee
    23.06.2007, 16:30
    Παράθεση:

Το μέλος aggelosnegas στις 17-06-2007 στις 02:22 έγραψε...

-If you are pissed off at your younger sister because she won't let you wear her jeans...you might be a haircore kid.
    -If you practice your "hardcore dance moves" in front of the mirror...you might be a haircore kid.
    -If you think being in a mosh pit means you get to show of the "hardcore dance moves" you have been practicing in front of the mirror instead of beating the piss out of someone...you might be a haircore kid.
    -If you have torn through several pairs of girl jeans from doing your "hardcore dance moves"...you might be a haircore kid.
    -If during a show, you stand motionless watching the band like a zombie until the breakdown is performed in which you then begin to bust your "hardcore dance moves", then return to your idle position once the breakdown has finished...you ARE a haircore kid.
    -While in a mosh pit, you leave a couple of feet worth of space from the fellow moshers, so that you:
    a.) don't hurt yourself and/or them
    and/or
    b.) can show off your "hardcore dance moves" uninterrupted
    ...you might be a haircore kid
    -If the quality of a band (a.k.a. -whether you like the band or not) is determined upon the amount of breakdowns the band has...you ARE a haircore kid.
    -If you are a male and you roll up your girl jeans to your knee caps to show off the tattoos on your legs...you might be a haircore kid.
    -If you are a male and you need a pair of pliers to get the zipper up on your jeans...you ARE a haircore kid.
    -If you are male and you wear black eyeliner on occassion if not all the time...you might be a haircore kid.
    -If you are a male and you wear pink eyeliner on occassion if not all the time...you ARE a haircore kid.
    -If you purchase all of your "vintage" clothing at either a Hot Topic and/or a Urban Outfiters...you might be a haircore kid.
    -If you shop at Hot Topic...you might be a haircore kid.
    -If you are in ANY WAY affiliated with Hot Topic...you might be a haircore kid.
    -If the name of your band has any of the words: death, dying, dead, bury, blood, bleeding, kill, funeral, casket, and/or grave in it...you might be a haircore band.
    -If you wear tshirts that are 2 sizes too small to the point that your:
    a.) lower abdomen is showing (if you are a skinny kid)
    or
    b.) your gut and/or rolls are hanging over your girl jeans (if you are a fat kid)
    ...you might be a haircore kid.
    -If you find yourself crying alone late at night while listening to bands such as: atreyu, eighteen visions, hawthorne heights, underoath, drop dead gorgeous, fall out boy, avenged sevenfold, aiden, panic at the disco, from first to last, greeley estates, cute is what we aim for, the bleeding alarm, saosin, the chariot, escape the fate, bleed the dream, chiodos, silverstein, scary kids scaring kids, kill hannah, the red jumpsuit apparatus, four letter lie, the horrors, boys like girls, rookie of the year, endless hallway, bring me the horizon, i killed the prom queen, madina lake, driver side impact, mayday parade, etc...you ARE a haircore kid.
    -If you actually know the lyrics to any of the bands listed above...you probably are a haircore kid.
    -If you walk into a record store that happens to be playing the album of a haircore band, and you stay in the store for the LENGTH OF THE ALBUM singing along to EVERY lyric to show everyone in the store how big of a fan you are...you are a haircore kid.
    -If you claim you are into hardcore music yet you have no idea who bad brains, gorilla biscuits, civ, quicksand, deadguy, earth crisis, h2o, refused, bold, beyond, today is the day, black flag, bloodlet, snapcase, vision of disorder, inside out, shai hulud, dragbody, underdog, fury of five, shelter, minor threat, embrace, cro-mags, sick of it all, the accused, or lifetime is...you ARE a haircore kid.
    -If you claim you are into emo or emocore yet you have no idea who rites of spring, moss icon, sunny day real estate, ignition, dag nasty, fugazi, christi front drive, texas is the reason, mineral, penfold, boys life, braid, promise ring, chamberlain or jawbreaker is...you ARE a haircore kid.
    -If you are in a band who informs the audience when a breakdown is about to occure while you are performing...you might be a haircore kid/you might be in a haircore band.
    -If you recently purchased and currently wear an 'iron maiden' tshirt because apparently bands like atreyu, drop dead gorgeous, avenged sevenfold, escape the fate and underoath says its "cool", yet you don't own a single 'iron maiden' album...you ARE a haircore kid.
    -If your band actually uses your website and/or myspace page to PROMOTE YOUR FUCKING SALON (umm...DROP DEAD GORGEOUS?)...you are the BE ALL END ALL OF HAIRCORE.

Emo is a genre of rock music. Since its inception, emo has come to describe several independent variations of music, linked loosely but with common ancestry. As such, use of the term has been the subject of much debate.

In its original incarnation, the term emo was used to describe a subgenre of hardcore punk which originated in the Washington, DC music scene of the mid-1980s. In later years, the term emocore, short for "emotional hardcore", was also used to describe the DC scene and some of the regional scenes that spawned from it. The term emo was derived from the fact that, on occasion, members of a band would become spontaneously and strongly emotional during performances. The most recognizable names of the period included Rites of Spring, Embrace, One Last Wish, Beefeater, Gray Matter, Fire Party, and, slightly later, Moss Icon. The first wave of emo began to fade after the breakups of most of the involved bands in the early 1990s.

Starting in the mid-1990s, the term emo began to reflect the indie scene that followed the influences of Fugazi, which itself was an offshoot of the first wave of emo. Bands including Sunny Day Real Estate and Texas Is the Reason put forth a more indie rock style of emo, more melodic and less chaotic in nature than its predecessor. The so-called "indie emo" scene survived until the late 1990s, as many of the bands either disbanded or shifted to mainstream styles.

As the remaining indie emo bands entered the mainstream, newer bands began to emulate the more mainstream style, creating a style of music that has now earned the moniker emo within popular culture. Whereas, even in the past, the term emo was used to identify a wide variety of bands, the breadth of bands listed under today's emo is even more vast, leaving the term "emo" as more of a loose identifier than as a specific genre of music.
    At the end of the 1990s, the underground emo scene had almost entirely disappeared. However, the term emo was still being bandied about in mainstream media, almost always attached to the few remaining 90s emo acts, including Jimmy Eat World.

However, towards the end of the 1990s, Jimmy Eat World had begun to shift in a more mainstream direction. Where Jimmy Eat World had played emocore-style music early in their career, by the time of the release of their 2001 album Bleed American, the band had almost completely removed its emo influences. As the public had become aware of the word emo and knew that Jimmy Eat World was associated with it, the band continued to be referred to as an "emo" band, despite their objections. Newer bands that sounded like Jimmy Eat World (and, in some cases, like the more melodic emo bands of the late 90s) were soon included in the genre.[11]

2003 saw the success of Chris Carrabba, the former singer of Further Seems Forever, and his project Dashboard Confessional. Carrabba's music featured lyrics founded in deep diary-like outpourings of emotion. Where earlier emo had featured lyrics of a more dark and painful direction, Carrabba's featured a greater focus on love won and lost and the inability to cope. While certainly emotional, the new "emo" had a far greater appeal amongst adolescents than its earlier incarnations.[12]

With Dashboard Confessional and Jimmy Eat World's success, major labels began seeking out similar sounding bands. Just as many bands of the early-to-mid 1990s were unwillingly lumped under the umbrella of "grunge", some record labels wanted to be able to market a new sound under the word emo.

At the same time, use of the term "emo" expanded beyond the musical genre, which added to the confusion surrounding the term. The word "emo" became associated with open displays of strong emotion. Common fashion styles and attitudes that were becoming idiomatic of fans of similar "emo" bands also began to be referred to as "emo". (For further discussion, see Emo (slang).) As a result, bands that were loosely associated with "emo" trends or simply demonstrated emotion began to be referred to as emo.[13]

In an even more expanded way than in the 90s, emo has come to encompass an extremely wide variety of bands, many of whom have very little in common. The term has become so broad that it has become nearly impossible to describe what exactly qualifies as "emo".

Appropriately or not, emo has often been used to describe such bands as AFI, Alexisonfire, Brand New, Bright Eyes, Coheed and Cambria, Death Cab for Cutie, Fall Out Boy, From First to Last, Funeral for a Friend, Hawthorne Heights, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, Senses Fail, Something Corporate, The Starting Line, Story of the Year, Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, The Used, and Underoath.[14] The classification of bands as "emo" is often controversial. Fans of several of the listed bands have recoiled at the use of the "emo" tag, and have gone to great lengths to explain why they don't qualify as "emo". In many cases, the term has simply been attached to them because of musical similarities, a common fashion sense, or because of the band's popularity within the "emo" scene, not because the band adheres to emo as a music genre.

As a result of the continuing shift of "emo" over the years, a serious schism has emerged between those who relate to particular eras of "emo". Those who were closely attached to the hardcore origins recoil when another type of music is called "emo". Many involved in the independent nature of both 80s and 90s emo are upset at the perceived hijacking of the word emo to sell a new generation of major label music. Regardless, popular culture appears to have embraced the terms of "emo" far beyond its original intentions.

In a strange twist, screamo, a sub-genre of the new emo, has found greater popularity in recent years through bands such as Thrice and Glassjaw.[15] The term screamo, however, was used to describe an entirely different genre in the early 1990s, and the new screamo bands more resemble the emo of the early 1990s. Complicating matters further is that several small scenes devoted to original screamo still exist in the underground. However, the new use of "screamo" demonstrates how the shift in terms connected to "emo" has made the varying genres difficult to categorize.

The difficulty in defining "emo" as a genre may have started at the very beginning. In a 2003 interview by Mark Prindle,[16] Guy Picciotto of Fugazi and Rites of Spring was asked how he felt about "being the creator of the emo genre". He responded: "I don't recognize that attribution. I've never recognized 'emo' as a genre of music. I always thought it was the most retarded term ever. I know there is this generic commonplace that every band that gets labeled with that term hates it. They feel scandalized by it. But honestly, I just thought that all the bands I played in were punk rock bands. The reason I think it's so stupid is that - what, like the Bad Brains weren't emotional? What - they were robots or something? It just doesn't make any sense to me."In a 2003 interview by Mark Prindle,[16] Guy Picciotto of Fugazi and Rites of Spring was asked how he felt about "being the creator of the emo genre". He responded: "I don't recognize that attribution. I've never recognized 'emo' as a genre of music. I always thought it was the most retarded term ever. I know there is this generic commonplace that every band that gets labeled with that term hates it. They feel scandalized by it. But honestly, I just thought that all the bands I played in were punk rock bands. The reason I think it's so stupid is that - what, like the Bad Brains weren't emotional? What - they were robots or something? It just doesn't make any sense to me."
    ΚΑΙ ΔΥΣΤΥΧΩΣ ΤΑ ΠΙΤΣΙΡΙΚΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΔΝ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΙΔΕΑ ΤΙ ΠΑΕΙ ΝΑ ΠΕΙ ΕΜΟ ΑΠΛΑ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΥΙΟΘΕΤΗΣΕΙ ΤΟ ΣΤΥΛΑΚΙ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΝΑ ΞΕΡΟΥΝ ΤΠΤ ΓΙΑ ΜΟΥΣΙΚΗ ΚΤΛ
    ΓΙΑ ΑΥΤΟ KILL ALL THE EMO'S (TOYΣ ΣΥΓΧΡΟΝΟΥΣ ΒΕΒΑΙΑ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΥΠΑΡΧΟΥΝ ΚΑΤΙ ΜΠΑΝΤΑΡΕΣ ΟΠΩΣ FUGAZI,AT THE DRIVE INnull
    tina15
    24.06.2007, 17:02
    Παράθεση:

Το μέλος Elementality στις 23-06-2007 στις 00:43 έγραψε...

Παράθεση:

Το μέλος tina15 στις 17-06-2007 στις 08:38 έγραψε...

Έχει δίκιο η tina15!!! Σωστά τα λέει...!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
    lianameladaki
    24.06.2007, 18:16
    Παράθεση:

Το μέλος aggelosnegas στις 17-06-2007 στις 02:22 έγραψε...

>
    piou-piou
    17.08.2007, 19:12
    ρε παιδια και εγω μεταλλου ειμαι αλλα απο skeitboard ... nada .