ελληνική μουσική
    532 online   ·  210.840 μέλη
    keinkei
    19.09.2007, 13:08
    ψαχνω να βρω το τραγουδι του παρακατω λινκ οποιος μου πει πως το λενε ειναι πολυ θεος το ψαχνω ποσα χρονια τωρα

>
    incomplete_angel
    19.09.2007, 16:44
    Ο τίτλος του κομματιού είναι αυτός που έχει για τίτλο πάνω από το βίντεο που έβαλες το λινκ : The Legent of The Rent - Jack Black ή Tenacious D και θα το βρεις (το πιο πιθανό) στο soundtrack της ταινίας : "The School Of Rock"
    incomplete_angel
    19.09.2007, 16:48
    εγώ έχω μόνο αυτό όπως το ακούς στο βίντεο αν θέλεις στείλε μπμ να σου το στείλω
    sakinaEG
    25.09.2007, 05:24
    σου βρήκα τους στίχους και στους γράφω :

Jack Black and The School of Rock

"Legend of the Rent"

In the end of time, there was a man who knew the road, and the writing was written on the stone...

In the ancient time, an artist led the way, but no one seemed to understand...

In his heart he knew, the artist must be true, But the legend of the rent was way past due

Rim dim dim dim dim dim dim dim doodit doo doo dit doo rim rim dim dim dim dim dim dim doodit doo doo dit doo

Well you think you'll be just fine, withuot me but your mine, you think you can kick me out of the band

rair rair rair ree rer rair rair reeree rair

Well there's just one problem there, the band is Mine!

How can you kick me out of what is mine? Shigga Jigga Jigga Jigga Jigga

O your not hardcore (no your not hardcore) unless you live hardcore ( unless you live hardcore

But the legend of the rent was way harcore