ελληνική μουσική
    682 online   ·  210.832 μέλη

Blind guardian καινουριος δισκος

fireroc
    02.01.2010, 19:12

γεια σας! εμαθα οτι οι blind guardian ετοιμαζουν καινουριο δισκο! ξερετε τιποτα ? εχετε καμια πληροφορια(για την ημερομινια κυκλοφοριας , για τα τραγουδια που θα περιεχονται... οτιδηποτε) αν ναι βοηθηστε με!

[ Το μήνυμα τροποποιήθηκε από τον/την : fireroc στις 02-01-2010 19:13 ]

marching-girl
    02.01.2010, 19:54

γούγλη  καλε μου γούγλη {#emotions_dlg.whistling}

In an interview with Metalpaths, Olbrich stated about Blind Guardian's forthcoming album, "We started the songwriting one year ago and we have almost seven songs ready so far. We have already recorded two songs last year and now, for since like two months, we are recording four more. The drums are ready already so we started the guitar work now and I think that we will be recording the whole summer. In between, though, we are going to play in some really big festivals in Europe so we are rehearsing again, focused on some songs we didn't play so far. After the summer activities, we want to do another break for songwriting and write some more songs for the album which is planned for 2010 . . . It will be out on the end of 2010, that's for sure. But we hope we can manage to accomplish everything in the first half of 2010."

Regarding the forthcoming album's musical direction, Olbrich said, "All songs have their own characteristics; you can't really compare them. It's a real Blind Guardian album, we have a mixture of songs and so far right now we just finished a song which is very fast, a speed metal song from the old qualities but with new techniques. It's my favorite song. For me, it's a masterpiece so far and we have another power metal song that it's really brilliant and reminds me the style of the 'Nightfall' album very much; it's a little bit different but very good as well. We also have a very nice ballad but it's not finally a real ballad; it will be hard in the end! So we have a real good mixture so far. It's working very good between Hansi and me right now because we have a new system that we can exchange our ideas every day over the Internet, we don't need to meet each other. In the last songwriting process from the 'A Twist In The Myth' we met like once a week and now we can exchange our ideas, like, every day, we have a much better and faster feedback, so we can react better our ideas and I think that this makes the songs really better."

αυτααα...

Υ.Γ..olbrich είναι ο κιθάρερ..

Eruntalon
    06.05.2010, 20:46

Φιλε μου fireroc οι Blind Guardian βγαζουν το νεο τους δισκο,-για την ακριβεια το νεο τους single-τελη Ιουνίου.Συγκεκριμενα αυτη η ημερομηνια δωθηκε απο την μπαντα για την κυκοφορια του δισκου στην Γερμανια. Το cd θα εχει τιτλο "A voice in the dark" και θα αποτελειται απο 3 κομματια τα οποια ειναι:

1)A voice in the Dark(5:45)

2)You're the Voice(4:43)

3)War of the Thrones(5:20)

Το εξώφυλλο απο το CD

Ακομα για να παρεις μια γευση απο τα τραγουδια δες τα 3 παρακατω links:

1)

>

2)

>

3)

>

Αυτες απ' οσο ξερω ειναι ολες οι γνωστες πληροφοριες για το νεο τους CD.Να 'σαι καλα και stay metal!The bards are the best!!!

SouLRocK
    06.05.2010, 21:20

αντε να δουμε (ή ν'ακούσουμε μαλλον)

πολύ καλό εξώφυλλο γι'αλλη μια φορά{#emotions_dlg.yes}

Eruntalon
    08.05.2010, 00:15

η αληθεια ειναι πως οι Blind Guardian βαζουν γενικα τρομερα εξωφυλλα..Απο το πρωτο τους cd που εχω(Batallions of fear) μεχρι και το τελευταιο τους ηταν ολα ενα κι ενα!!!