ελληνική μουσική
    826 online   ·  210.851 μέλη

Poulopoulos Giannhs - An 8a horisume emeis.. - song from 1987 or earlier

ozegreek
    15.01.2005, 14:48
    Hi I'm looking for the title of an old Poulopoulos song that would have been released at least in 1987 (June) or earlier.

I only know some of the lyrics; song begins - "An 8a horisoume emeis, 8a stamatish kai h gei..."

Refrain has lyrics - Giati loipon me hairetas.....

I asked at a number of Greek music stores when I was in Greece last year, including Metropolis but no luck. I used to have the song on a cassette made up for me when I was in Greece between June and November 1987.

It's definitely Poulopoulos as my cousin also remembers it very well.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

T xoxox
    SteliosG
    15.01.2005, 20:13
    I was looking for it in all the Poulopoulos songs I have but I could not find it my friend! I do not know if any other member knows it! Can you read Greek? If yes, have a look at www.kithara.vu!

All the best!!!
    ozegreek
    16.01.2005, 15:48
    Thanks SteliosG. Yes I can read Greek. I'll try that website and let you know if I'm successful or not. My last hope will be to contact his record company.

T xoxox
    neo2000g
    16.01.2005, 18:24
    Hi there!!
    Is this song what you are lookin for?
    ozegreek
    19.01.2005, 13:35
    Hi Neo200g

that song doesn't have any of the lyrics of the song I was looking for. In fact I've just checked all of te songs on "kithara" and it's not in there.

Thank you soo much for replying to me though. Looks like my last resort will be to call the record company.

Once again, se efharisto polli.

T
    pokopik
    04.09.2006, 19:31
    kalispera.
    auto to tragoudi [super balada!] einai trgoudi tou 1979.Yparhei sto Disco tou Poulopoulou '"An gyriseis" an ohi tote ston proigoymeno me titlo"gia sena".