ελληνική μουσική
    826 online   ·  210.851 μέλη

O Sambora στην Αθήνα με τους Bon Jovi!

jorge
    18.07.2011, 18:49

O Sambora ευτυχώς αποτοξινώθηκε έγκαιρα και θα τον δούμε μεθαύριο στην Αθήνα!

Earlier this month, the guitarist returned to the stage with the iconic band and Jon is thrilled to have him back.

In a new television interview, Jon revealed he was delighted his long-term friend and colleague decided to seek help.

“It’s always good to have Richie at my side,” he told Extra. “He’s doing great. There’s dark clouds in everybody’s worlds and he came through the. He’s doing well. He’s happy, he’s healthy and he’s focused.”

Although the band have been Rocking for over 27 years, their Circle tour has pulled in more than $150million which is more than the tours of Kanye West, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry combined and they have played to over 3.6 million fans.

“Make no bones about it. When I was a kid I wanted to be a Rolling Stone. That’s the level you get to live in three decades later and you deserve to have those things said about you,” Jon declared.

Jon is friends with Tom Cruise who is currently filming his role as a Rock star in upcoming movie Rock of Ages and says he can’t wait to see his performance.

“He and I actually went out and he was very intense about, ‘How do you do this?’ I said, ‘Relax man, you’re Tom Cruise, you can learn how to sing a song, don’t worry about it!’” Jon laughed.

http://www.musicrooms.net/Rock/36468-jon-bon-jovi-grateful-for-sambora-reunion.html

επισυναπτόμενα: Richie-Sambora.jpg 
    PHILIPPOSSM
    18.07.2011, 19:23

αποτοξινώθηκε;;;;;; για κάποιου είδους ασθένεια είχε γίνει λόγος......

Foidel
    18.07.2011, 21:35

Λογικό φαίνεται!100 προσευχές έκανα!

ApostolisArmagos
    18.07.2011, 22:18
    One light burning-yes!
    rivera
    19.07.2011, 12:58
    Αντε να τους δουμε original..
    eleni
    19.07.2011, 21:36

{#emotions_dlg.clap}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.beer}

metalkristi
    20.07.2011, 08:57

αμα εχεις τραγουδιστη τον μπον ολα τα καταφερνεις αχχχχχχχχχχχχ

μα ποσο ακομα τελειος μπορει να γινει??????????????{#emotions_dlg.inlove}{#emotions_dlg.inlove}{#emotions_dlg.inlove}{#emotions_dlg.inlove}

-----------------
    jbj

[ Το μήνυμα τροποποιήθηκε από τον/την : mary_omikron στις 20-07-2011 10:00 ]