ελληνική μουσική
    602 online   ·  210.830 μέλη

Μια Fender στην κορυφή του Everest!

trelakias
    23.05.2013, 12:03

Στις 17 Μαΐου 2013 ο Todd Pendleton και η ομάδα του έφτασαν στην κορυφή του υψηλότερου βουνού!  Το περίεργο είναι ότι ο Todd είχε μαζί του και την ηλεκτρική του κιθάρα...!  Πρόκειται για μια Fender Stratocaster με την υπογραφή του Alice Cooper και είναι αυτή που φαίνεται στις φωτογραφίες.  Η αποστολή έγινε για φιλανθρωπικούς σκοπούς για να βοηθήσουν άτομα που πάσχουν από λευχαιμία και λεμφώματα.  Σύμφωνα με δηλώσεις του Todd η κιθάρα θα δημοπρατηθεί για τον ίδιο σκοπό.

Για την αποστολή πληροφορίες βρίσκονται στο facebook όπου η ομάδα Climb for The Cure έγραψε:

EVEREST SUMMIT SUCCESS! After a week long climb, 24 hours in a tent in 60 miles winds, and 16 grueling hours on summit day- We reached reached the summit of Mount Everest! On May 17th at 7:30n in the morning: Todd Pendleton and Alice, Steve Whittington, Tashi, Dawa made it to the top of the world. Steve Branham and Tsering almost reached the balcony where Steve decided to turn around for he may die from lingering respiratory ailment. I wanted to thank Chomolungma, goddess mother of the earth, for letting us up and down with mininal damage. Thanks to climbing prophet, Wally Berg for asking me to be on the expedition. Thanks to all my Sherpa friends I've met over the past couple years. Thanks to my family and friends, especially my beloved Heather Glover. Thanks to my extended families at Scottsdale Fire, Rio Verde Fire, and Arizona Outback Adventures. The Climb is dedicated to all those suffering blood cancers. Their mountains dwarf Everest! This was my small way to raise some money and awareness for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Thank you to everyone who has donated, supported and followed the climb. We climb together! Please continue to donate, the donation site will be up until Alice is auctioned off! Now I think I'm going to Kathmandu! t.

Συγχαρητήρια!!

πηγή

[ τροποποιήθηκε από τον/την trelakias, 23-05-2013 12:12 ]