ελληνική μουσική
    821 online   ·  210.851 μέλη
    Orfeus
    26.01.2016, 23:51

Πέθανε σε ηλικία 53 ετών ο τραγουδιστής Κόλιν Βερνκόμπ, γνωστός ως Black. Ο θάνατός του ανακοινώθηκε με μία ανάρτηση στην σελίδα του στο Facebook.

Ο Black, γνωστός κυρίως για τα Sweetest Smile και Wonderful Life, νοσηλευόταν σε κρίσιμη κατάσταση σε νοσοκομείο στην Ιρλανδία εδώ και δύο εβδομάδες, μετά από αυτοκινητιστικό δυστύχημα κοντά στο αεροδρόμιο Κορκ. 

Ο τραγουδιστής βρισκόταν σε κώμα και την περασμένη εβδομάδα ανακοινώθηκε ότι «είχε ελάχιστες πιθανότητες να τα καταφέρει». Την Κυριακή είχε ανακοινωθεί ότι η κατάστασή του είχε χειροτερεύσει.

Η μουσική του καριέρα μετρούσε 35 χρόνια από την κυκλοφορία του Black, Human Features το 1981. 

Το 1985 έγραψε και κυκλοφόρησε το Wonderful Life που έγινε μεγάλη επιτυχία παγκοσμίως.

Αν και δεν επανέλαβε την εμπορική αυτή επιτυχία, συνέχισε να εργάζεται και έβγαλε οκτώ άλμπουμ ως Black και έξι με το όνομά του. Πέρυσι είχε κυκλοφορήσει το άλμπουμ Blind Fate.

?

TRAVELOGUE
    27.01.2016, 08:47

Φαίνεται πως το 2016 έχει έρθει τσαμπουκαλεμένο.....

[ τροποποιήθηκε από τον/την TRAVELOGUE, 27-01-2016 08:47 ]

loukas76gr
    27.01.2016, 19:36

Colin Vearncombe 

26/5/1962 - 26/1/2016 

You'll never walk alone. 

We’re deeply saddened to announce the death of Colin Vearncombe (aka Black) earlier today, Tuesday 26th January 2016. Colin never regained consciousness following a road traffic accident sixteen days ago. He died peacefully surrounded by his family who were singing him on his way. 

His wife Camilla and his three sons paid tribute to the staff at the Intensive Treatment Unit of Cork University Hospital saying; “Colin received the best possible care from the expert and highly professional staff there and we are deeply grateful for everything they did”. 

The funeral will be a private one, but we will be holding a memorial service for him in Liverpool in the near future as we know there are many, many people who will want to celebrate Colin’s life and work. The date and time will be announced in due course, along with details of a charity to which any donations in memory of Colin can be made. 

No need to laugh or cry 
    It’s a wonderful, wonderful life

πηγή: http://www.colinvearncombe.com/ 

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/colinvearncombe

Rest In Peace

alkyoni
    28.01.2016, 01:50

"Here I go out to see again
    the sunshine fills my hair
    and dreams hang in the air
    Gulls in the sky and in my blue eyes
    you know it feels unfair
    there's magic everywhere

Look at me standing
    here on my own again
    up straight in the sunshine

No need to run and hide
    it's a wonderful, wonderful life
    No need to laugh and cry

Sun in your eyes
    the heat is in your hair
    they seem to hate you
    because you're there
    and I need a friend
    Oh, I need a friend
    to make me happy
    not stand here on my own

Look at me standing
    here on my own again

No need to run and hide
    No need to laugh and cry

I need a friend
    oh, I need friend
    to make me happy
    not so alone.......
    Look at me here
    here on my own again

No need to run and hide
    No need to laugh and cry

No need to run and hide
    No need to run and hide
    wonderful life, wonderful life "

Eνα απο τα πιο αγαπημενα μου τραγουδια....
    Yπεροχη φωνη και καλλιτεχνης... Πολυ λυπαμαι που δε μπορεσε να επανελθει μετα το ατυχημα που ειχε πριν λιγο καιρο... {#emotions_dlg.crying}
    Rest In Peace Colin {#emotions_dlg.crying}  Thank you for your music  {#emotions_dlg.inlove}

- -