ελληνική μουσική
    347 online   ·  210.858 μέλη
    rompa
    24.05.2007, 20:43
    Το συγκρότημα έκανε ένα πολύ καλό ντεμπούτο άλμπουμ Songs About Jane το οποίο κυκλοφόρησε το 2002 και έγινε μέχρι και 3 φορές πλατινένιο . Το τραγούδι "This Love" παίχτηκε αμέτρητες φορές στα ελληνικά ραδιόφωνα και ακολούθησαν άλλα όπως τα "She Will Be Loved" , "Sunday Morning" των οποίων είδαμε και τα βίντεο . Το νέο τους άλμπουμ λέγεται "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" και κυκλοφόρησε στις 22 του μηνός με πρώτο single το "Makes Me Wonder" που κάνει θραύση στην Αμερική . Ποιά η γνώμη σας για το συγκρότημα?

vero
    24.05.2007, 20:55
    κοιτατε εμενα μ αρεσαν με το παλιο αλμπουμ τωρα με εχουν καπως στεναχωρεσει... δεν μ αρεσουν και πολυ... αλλα καλοι ειναι....
    alexia-vicky
    24.05.2007, 21:00
    Αν και δεν πολυτρελαίνομαι (ένα συνηθισμένο συγκρότημα είναι) μου αρέσουν και τους ακούω ευχάριστα.
    rompa
    24.05.2007, 21:27

Η συνέντευξη του Adam Levine στο περιοδικό Blender

Dear Superstar: Adam Levine
    Maroon 5’s smoothie in chief explains how to be a manwhore … and a gentleman!

By RJ Smith

Blender, June 2007

He may be able to walk to his childhood house from the penthouse hotel suite he’s using at the moment, but Adam Levine has taken the long way to get here. He struggled for years in bands, first as singer for grunge–pop asterisks Kara’s Flowers and then with Maroon 5. The latter may be megaplatinum best sellers who earned a Best New Artist Grammy in 2005 — but that prize papers over how their Songs About Jane CD floundered for over a year before catching on, not to mention the get–in–the–van era prior to that. Sitting at a ginormous conference table covered in what appears to be silver–painted snakeskin, Levine talks about growing up just a few minutes from the Roosevelt Hotel. He was born at nearby Cedars–Sinai Hospital — “like all the other Los Angeles Jews,” he quips.

Maroon 5 are holed up here, making final plans for the release of their new CD, It Won’t Be Soon Before Long. “Yeah, it’s a little strange because we’ve become very domesticated in the past two and a half years since we’ve come off the road,” Levine says. “I’ve been all about having friends over for dinner. Doing the kinds of things that are as relaxing as possible, knowing that eventually I’d be gone again.”

That’s his story, and he’s sticking to it — although, fact is, Adam Levine spent much of his post–fame downtime living large at the Chateau Marmont, schmoozing at L.A.’s fashion week (where he performed at an after party with Justin Timberlake) and playing poker three times a week — “I just like screwing around with my buddies,” he says with a shrug. “We buy in for $60 — it’s not like we’re big ballin’.”

With his blue–eyed–soul band, Levine pushes his voice to the highest part of his range — he’s not afraid to sound like a sensitive guy. He says he knew Maroon 5 had it made when he first noticed fans singing along to “This Love” — and crying. How sensitive he really is is another matter: This is a guy who allegedly broke up with Jessica Simpson via text message (“REALLY BUSY. NEED SPACE.”) and has been linked with assorted other actresses and models.

As for the new CD, “It’s a little different from Songs About Jane,” Levine declares. “More straight–ahead, four–on–the–floor rhythms, as opposed to R&B.” He’s playing with a fancy pair of sunglasses and looks dapper in an expensive–looking gray Italian suit. He’s gazing out at a panoramic view of the Hollywood Hills. Nope, no big baller here. Not hardly.

Tabloids have called you a “manwhore” — do you think you’ve earned it?
    madison_erlich, Newtown, PA
    I happen not to be single right now. But if being single and enjoying being 28 and having a wonderful time is being a manwhore, then I’m a manwhore. I certainly don’t behave badly, and I treat everybody with respect, regardless of who they are. I don’t apologize for my behavior; it’s certainly exaggerated in the press.

Your lyrics can get pretty steamy. Are you a dirty talker?
    Greg.Webber, Los Angeles
    No. I’m a dirty thinker.

You’ve been linked to Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Maria Sharapova and Natalie Portman. Out of those four, without naming names, how many total bases did you rack up, out of 16?
    Jugglefish, Nashville
    This interview is like Media Training 101: how to answer questions without really answering them. Gentlemen don’t answer questions like that in the press. That’s my answer.

Ever had sex to your own music?
    lonelyandonly, Beaconsfield, IA
    No. I’m not a fucking narcissist. [Long pause] Well, I’m not narcissistic enough to do that.

When was the last time you saw Jane, the bad breakup who inspired Songs About Jane?
    Cindybeanz, Port Arthur, TX
    I think I saw her six or eight months ago. We’re on great terms, close friends. We speak every once in a while. No bad blood.

Describe your bar mitzvah.
    Fred_fk, Port Jefferson, NY
    I didn’t have one. I didn’t want to have a bar mitzvah because I didn’t feel that it was honest. A lot of kids around me were having bar mitzvahs to cash in, and I thought, If I wanted to be good with God, I certainly wouldn’t want to do that! I didn’t feel it was sincere. Plus, I didn’t want to learn all that Hebrew.

You’ve gotten busy in two videos. Ever accidentally “popped a rod”?
    benderrender, Corvallis, OR
    Oh, my God, no. No. Being sexually aroused and being in a video are two very different things.

Your first band got signed to a major label while you were in high school. Have you ever had a real job?
    swim4life82, Idaho City, ID
    Several. One was a two–week stint at the diner chain Johnny Rockets. I was a terrible, terrible waiter and got fired. And I was also a writer’s assistant on a television show called Judging Amy. I wasn’t very good at that, either. Basically, I was writing lyrics while I was on the job, and that’s where I compiled all the lyrics that ended up on Songs About Jane.

You broke your sternum last year while lifting weights. Can’t you afford a spotter?
    Crazy995an, Alvaton, KY
    Yes, I have gotten spotters since then. No more sternal fractures. It was one of the most painful things I’ve ever experienced. It was really an embarrassing story, but I might as well tell it: I was working out backstage with the kind of cable pulleys that you put onto a doorstop. James Valentine, our guitar player, opened the door and basically this really thick rubber cable with a metal carabiner on the end of it snapped with the force of what seemed like a bullet, and hit me right in the middle of my chest. It could have killed me. It lacerated my chest right down the middle, and I had to go to the hospital. I did perform that night, though. They pumped me full of drugs, and I was so high that I actually wanted to play.

Which Hollywood stereotype is more accurate: everyone’s gay or everyone’s on cocaine?
    E.Edelman, Blue Springs, MO
    Both. Everyone’s gay and on cocaine in Hollywood.

When you were in music school, what subject did you suck at?
    stickyicky, Avalon, NJ
    I failed guitar, which is really sad. It’s mostly because I didn’t show up. I actually went toward the end and said, “What can I do to make it up?” And the teacher said, “Don’t worry about it, man — ” he was all hippied out “ — you’re fine.” Then he put an F on my trans c r i p t. I’ll never forget him: Margolin, you dirty bastard!

Ever write something that was just too wimpy to record?
    missilecontrol, Charleston, SC
    “This Love.” Then I recorded it.

What’s the worst gig you’ve ever played?
    whyredfrenzee5, Baltimore, VT
    Probably it was a show years ago, in a small town in Oregon. We played this bar, and there was nobody there. Halfway through our set the bartender left, so there was literally not one person in the building. We were great, though! We finished our set and put our things in the van and cried ourselves to sleep.

What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done with your money?
    Still_here_say, Hope, AR
    I think that the dumbest thing anyone can do with their money is to gamble with it in Las Vegas. Me, I play blackjack.

Why did you trade one awful band name, Kara’s Flowers, for another?
    victhousand, Elkins Park, PA
    Why did you take the time out of your life to ask that question? What’s in a name? The band makes the name; the name never makes the band. As we all know, the Beatles is a hideous name for a band. And they’re the best band that ever lived.

rompa
    24.05.2007, 21:29
    Στο mad.tv μπορείτε να δείτε συνοπτικά τι είπε :

Η συνέντευξη αυτή δόθηκε στα πλαίσια της στήλης "Dear Superstar", μία στήλη που ως concept έχει ο εκάστοτε καλλιτέχνης να απαντάει στις ερωτήσεις που οι fan έχουν στείλει μέσω e-mail στο περιοδικό. Οι περισσότερες από τις ερωτήσεις αυτές λοιπόν είχαν ιδιαίτερα "kinky" περιεχόμενο, οπότε και ο Adam απάντησε αναλόγως. Για παράδειγμα, στην ερώτηση αν είναι "dirty talker" απάντησε "no, I'm a dirty thinker". Κοκκίνισε κανείς;

Η συνέντευξη αυτή δόθηκε στα πλαίσια της στήλης "Dear Superstar", μία στήλη που ως concept έχει ο εκάστοτε καλλιτέχνης να απαντάει στις ερωτήσεις που οι fan έχουν στείλει μέσω e-mail στο περιοδικό. Οι περισσότερες από τις ερωτήσεις αυτές λοιπόν είχαν ιδιαίτερα "kinky" περιεχόμενο, οπότε και ο Adam απάντησε αναλόγως. Για παράδειγμα, στην ερώτηση αν είναι "dirty talker" απάντησε "no, I'm a dirty thinker". Κοκκίνισε κανείς;
    Από εκεί και πέρα, και με αφορμή τα δημοσιεύματα σχετικά με τις υποτιθέμενες ερωτικές του σχέσεις με "μεγαθήρια" του γυναικείου showbiz χώρου όπως τις Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Maria Sharapova και Natalie Portman, o Adam είπε πως: "οι άνδρες δεν απαντάνε σε τέτοιες ερωτήσεις και μάλιστα δημοσίως. Αυτή λοιπόν είναι η απάντησή μου!". Κατά τ' άλλα (μετά από σχετική ερώτηση), όχι, ο Adam δεν ακούει τη μουσική του όταν κάνει sex. Ο μόνος που έχει ομολογήσει κάτι τέτοιο πάντως στο παρελθόν ήταν ο Frank Sinatra, by the way...
    Στην ερώτηση "ποιο από τα δύο αυτά στερεότυπα είναι πιο σωστό: όλοι είναι gay στο Hollywood ή όλοι παίρνουν ναρκωτικά στο Hollywood;", ο Adam σε μία κρίση ειλικρίνειας που μπορεί και να του κοστίσει είπε πως: "όλοι είναι gay και παίρνουν ναρκωτικά στο Hollywood!" . Γουάου! Τέλος, όσον αφορά το ποιο κομμάτι μετάνιωσε αμέσως μετά το γράψιμο και δεν ήθελε καν να μπει στον κόπο να το ηχογραφήσει στο studio, η απάντηση ήρθε συστημένη και ήταν το "This Love", το μεγαλύτερο δηλαδή hit τους so far. Βέβαια, όπως συμπλήρωσε και ο ίδιος: "...τελικά όμως μπήκα στο studio και το ηχογράφησα". Ok, o Adam Levine είναι και επισήμως πλέον star!

sea_like_eyes
    25.05.2007, 15:41
    "She Will Be Loved"

Beauty queen of only eighteen
    She had some trouble with herself
    He was always there to help her
    She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles
    And wound up at your door
    I've had you so many times but somehow
    I want more

I don't mind spending everyday
    Out on your corner in the pouring rain
    Look for the girl with the broken smile
    Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
    And she will be loved
    She will be loved

Tap on my window knock on my door
    I want to make you feel beautiful
    I know I tend to get so insecure
    It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
    It's compromise that moves us along
    My heart is full and my door's always open
    You can come anytime you want

And she will be loved
    And she will be loved
    And she will be loved
    And she will be loved

I know where you hide
    Alone in your car
    Know all of the things that make you who you are
    I know that goodbye means nothing at all
    Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

Tap on my window knock on my door
    I want to make you feel beautiful

And she will be loved
    And she will be loved
    And she will be loved
    And she will be loved

[in the background]
    Please don't try so hard to say goodbye
    Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

Yeah
    [softly]

Try so hard to say goodbye

Y.Γ...το video clip...τα σπαει
    rompa
    29.05.2007, 19:04
    Το είχαμε γράψει και όταν τους είχαμε δει live... Οι Maroon 5 είναι το απόλυτο feel good συγκρότημα όταν είναι on stage - και super stylish συμπληρώνουμε σήμερα
    Όλα γύρω από τους Maroon 5 γυρνάνε, σε international επίπεδο, αυτό τον καιρό και δικαίως με τόσο καταπληκτικό album που κυκλοφόρησαν. Δεν είναι μόνο το "μουσικό" μέρος των Maroon 5 που απολαμβάνει τέτοιου hype αλλά και ο Adam Levine που είναι πλέον star πρώτου επιπέδου .Με το "Makes Me Wonder" να πηγαίνει νούμερο ένα σε Αγγλία - Αμερική, οι Maroon 5 ανεβαίνουν στη σκηνή σε special τύπου live που μπορεί να λειτουργήσει άνετα και ως introduction του "πως μπορείς να πετύχεις την απόλυτα stylish pop performance"...
    O Adam Levine είναι για ακόμα μία φορά υπέροχα ντυμένος ("GQ" σκίσε τα διπλώματά σου!) και όλη η μπάντα είναι loose και funky συγχρόνως.

mad.tv
    Blackmore
    30.05.2007, 00:21
    Μου αρέσουν πάρα πολύ. Είναι από τα πιο αξιόλογα νέα συγκροτήματα
    rompa
    11.07.2007, 08:08
    Ραντεβού με τον Adam Levine

Τα μυστικά της επιτυχίας του στα ραντεβού αποκάλυψε ο Adam Levine σε μια νέα συνέντευξή του

Κάπου ανάμεσα στις συναυλίες των Maroon 5, ο Adam Levine βρήκε χρόνο να προτείνει tip για ραντεβού, μέσω συνέντευξής του στο τεύχος Αυγούστου του περιοδικού Seventeen. Το κυριότερο, σύμφωνα με τον 30χρονο playboy που είχε δίπλα του στο παρελθόν star όπως τις Jessica Simpson και Natalie Portman, είναι να ξεχωρίζεις από το πλήθος: "Δεν είναι το άρωμα ή τα παπούτσια σου που κάνουν τη διαφορά. Αν κάνεις κάτι με σκοπό, το οποίο να είναι διαφορετικό απ' ό,τι κάνουν οι υπόλοιποι, τότε ξεχωρίζεις πραγματικά".

Το τρίπτυχο της αποτυχίας σύμφωνα με τον Adam είναι να μην κοιτάς την κοπέλα στα μάτια, να έχεις έλλειψη αυτοπεποίθησης και να κάνεις τα πάντα μελό. "Έχω υπάρξει με κοπέλες που έκαναν τα πάντα να φαίνονται πολύ δραματικά και είναι χάσιμο χρόνου. Όταν μια σχέση είναι συνεχώς μελόδραμα, σου ρουφάει όλη την ενέργεια".

Παράλληλα διευκρινίζει ότι δεν του αρέσει αποκλειστικά ένας τύπος γυναικών και ότι πιστεύει στον έρωτα με την πρώτη ματιά. Όσο για συμβουλές προς τις κοπέλες, είχε και απ' αυτές η συνέντευξη. "Να παίρνουν σοβαρά την εντύπωση των φιλενάδων τους για έναν άντρα. Οι γνώμες του περίγυρου είναι συνήθως αμερόληπτες και αν όλες τον αντιπαθούν, λογικά πρόκειται για βλάκα με τον οποίο δεν αξίζει να ασχοληθούν". Και το πιο σημαντικό; Να δίνουν προσοχή στη σχέση που έχει ένας άντρας με τη μαμά του. "Εγώ είμαι μαμάκιας, γι' αυτό και είμαι τόσο καλός", δηλώνει γελώντας...

rompa
    11.07.2007, 08:16
    Ιδού η συνέντευξη αναλυτικά ...

Maroon 5’s charming front man has your back when it comes to dating.

1. Look him in the eye
    Whether you’re nervous or aloof, I feel like there’s something wrong from the start if a girl doesn’t connect with me immediately. Lack of eye contact is a deal breaker, in my opinion.

2. Nix the drama
    I’ve been with girls who are very dramatic and to me it’s a waste. When there’s constant drama all the time, it’s such a drain on your energy. Just enjoy each other’s company. I think a lot of drama comes out of insecurity– that is probably the biggest turn-off in the entire world.

3. Trust your friends
    They can provide an unbiased opinion of a guy you like, and if an overwhelming majority of your friends don’t like him, chances are he’s a moron and you shouldn’t date him.

4. Try again
    You might break up with somebody and realize, oh my God, I made the biggest mistake of my life– what was I thinking? If that happens, I believe you can repair your relationship and get back together. But you get only one “get out of jail free” card. Then if you break up again, it’s really over, and you know it wasn’t meant to be.

5. Watch how he treats his mom
    Have you ever noticed that guys who have good relationships with their mothers know how to behave? I’m a mama’s boy– that’s why I’m nice.

I believe you can meet someone, immediately fall in love, get married, and stay together for the rest of your lives.

επισυναπτόμενα: 685301481_b63b052550_m.jpg 
    Morpheus91
    17.07.2007, 12:52
    Το 1ο μου αρεσε πιο πολυ απο το 2ο ....
    Το 2ο ειναι καπως... μου κανει κατι beat κατι dance δν ξερω ...
    ειναι ενα easy-listening συγκροτημα ... κ εχει δρομο μπροστα του ...
    rompa
    21.12.2007, 00:10
    Διάβασα σήμερα μία συνέντευξη των Maroon5 κυρίως του Levine στο περιοδικό Rolling Stone. Στη συνέντευξη αυτή έλεγε για την ενασχόλησή του με τη μουσική από το σχολείο . Το συγκρότημα τότε λεγόταν Kara's Flowers αλλά όπως λέει και ο Levine τότε πιο πολύ ήταν θόρυβος παρά μουσική . Το "Songs About Jane" ήταν ένα άλμπουμ που γνώρισε πολύ μεγάλη επιτυχία και είχε ως αποτέλεσμα μία σωρία συναυλιών. Κατά τη διάρκεια του τουρ , ο Levine μετατρέπεται από ντροπαλό τραγουδιστή που τραγουδάει με την πλάτη στο κοινό σε άνθρωπο που δέχεται και απολαμβάνει την αναγνωρισιμότητα και την ένθερμη αποδοχή του κοινού . Το συγκρότημα δεν είναι τίποτα άλλο από μία παρέα φίλων - κολλητών , άλλωστε οι 3 από τους 5 είναι μαζί από το σχολείο . Τα παιδικά χρόνια τους μπορεί να περνούσαν ώρες στο τηλέφωνο να μιλούν για τους Nirvana και τους Pearl Jam .

Θα επανέλθω και με άλλα σχόλια ...
    rompa
    18.01.2008, 10:24
    Οι Maroon 5 σε country μουσικές

Ο Adam Levine είπε pop κομμάτια. Μετά είπε rock. Μετά r' n' b και hip hop. Τι είχε μείνει; Country. Ε, τώρα θα συμβεί κι αυτό.
    Από τη συνεργασία του με την Alicia Keys (στο "unplugged" της) και τον Kanye West (στο "Late Registration" album του) πάει στην Sara Evans και στην country. Ο Adam, με τους Maroon 5 προφανώς μαζί, θα εμφανιστεί live στο Nashville στις 29 Ιανουαρίου όπου οι Maroon 5 θα πουν country κομμάτια της Sara Evans και αυτή με τη σειρά της θα πει κομμάτια των Maroon 5. Το show αυτό θα προβληθεί τον Μάιο στο καλωδιακό country κανάλι CMT.

Η Evans είπε για τη συνεργασία αυτή: "Είμαι fan των Maroon 5 από το πρώτο ever single που κυκλοφόρησαν. Αγαπάω τη φωνή του Adam Levine. Το show θα είναι καταπληκτικό και ανυπομονώ γι' αυτό".

www.mad.tv
    sitzoune81
    18.01.2008, 11:16
    Just an OK band!
    Stroumfita456
    18.01.2008, 11:29
    μ'αρεσει αυτη η μπάντα...εχει κατι δυναμικο στα τραγούδια της.....καλή η πορεια της και αν συνεχισουν ετσι θα τα πανε ακομα καλυτερα...πραγματικα το makes me wonder ειναι πολυ καλο κομματι...οσο για το παλιο αλμπουμ ξεχωρισα το Harder to breathe και το Not coming home!!!!!!

Άφησε έξω οτι δεν θες....Κράτα μόνο αυτά που σου αρέσουν...!

[ Το μήνυμα τροποποιήθηκε από τον/την : Stroumfita456 στις 18-01-2008 11:32 ]

Rinio524
    26.01.2008, 10:09
    Καλό συγκρότημα και τα τραγούδια τους είναι ωραία στο άκουσμα... Όχι όλα αλλά τα περισσότερα είναι πού ωραία!!
    kamelia8
    21.02.2008, 23:16
    Μ' αρέσουν!
    rompa
    09.05.2008, 20:22

Ντουέτο από τη Rihanna και τους Maroon 5.

Η Rihanna ενώνει τις δυνάμεις της με τους Maroon 5 και ηχογραφούν μαζί ένα remix του 'If I Never See Your Face Again', κομμάτι μέσα απ'το περσινό άλμπουμ των Maroon 5 με τίτλο 'It Won't Be Soon Before Long'. Το remix αυτό θα συμπεριληφθεί τον Ιούνιο στις επανεκδόσεις των πρόσφατων άλμπουμ τόσο της Rihanna όσο και των Maroon 5. Η επανέκδοση του 'Good Girl Gone Bad' της Rihanna θα βγει στις 17 Ιουνίου ενώ των Maroon 5 στο τέλος του Ιουνίου.

Οι Maroon 5 δηλώνουν θαυμαστές της Rihanna. Ο τραγουδιστής τους σκέφτηκε να τραγουδήσει ένα ντουέτο μαζί της σε στυλ 'μάχη των δύο φύλων' και εκείνη δέχτηκε ενθουσιασμένη.

bittersweet
    13.05.2008, 13:28

Μια χαρά είναι ^^

Ευχάριστο συκροτηματάκι!

thaliey
    14.05.2008, 10:33

Παράθεση:

Το μέλος sea_like_eyes στις 25-05-2007 στις 15:41 έγραψε...

"She Will Be Loved"

Beauty queen of only eighteen
    She had some trouble with herself
    He was always there to help her
    She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles
    And wound up at your door
    I've had you so many times but somehow
    I want more