Pws apo edw prwi prwi - How from here morning morning?
Ekane glenti trikouberto - He had a three blanket party
Efage xulopita - He ate a "hilos" pie
Panw katw stis treis... - Upstairs downstairs at three...
Den pame na fame tipota? - Won't we go to eat nothing
hr8a na kopsw kinhsh - I came to cut traffic jam
Ta phra sto kranio - I toulk it to the scull
troxospito - wheel house
Me 3enerwses - you dewatered me
Pws thn eides dike mou? - How did you see her mine?
Efaga flasaki - I ate a flash
Na murisw to nuxi mou... - To smell my nail
Mou bghke o kwlos... - My ass went out
Mou anapsan ta lampakia... - My lamps are turned on
Polu mou thn mpainei - He comes in me allot
Thn ekane - He did her
And i will come again to grab you from the other woman
to ask you something withh my eyes crying
Did she have the right to take you from me?
And what Sacrifice Sacfrifice Sacrifice she did for youuuuuuuu!
Ελπίζω να καταλάβατε ποιο είναι. Αν όχι...είναι αυτό που λέει (τιτλο δε ξέρω):
"Και θα'ρθω πάλι να σε αρπάξω απο την άλλη
να την ρωτήσω με τα μάτια δακρυσμένα
Με ποιο δικάωμα σε πήρε απο μένα
και ποια θυσία ποια θυσία ποια θυσία έχει κάνει αυτή για σεεεεεεεεεενα!
[ Το μήνυμα τροποποιήθηκε από:: Witchking στις 14-03-2003 03:02 ]
XARAKTHRISTIKA ENOS GNHSIOY ELLHNARA!
You are definitely a Greek if:
* You can distinguish between kefalotiri and kefalograviera
* You can spell kefalograviera
* You are an adult and you are forced to be with your family at midnight on New Years Eve
* Your grandmother (mother/aunt) has a miracle cure for everything
* Your mother (father) still feels the need to tell you, "katse kala" in public
* You have ever been hit with a pandofla
* You can dance kalamatiano, tsamiko, and zebekiko without music
* At every point in your life were not talking to at least one family member
* You must name your children after your in-laws
* You have at least 5 Maria's and 9 Dimitri's in your family as a result of the above
* You have ever heard the phrase, "Sto leo yia to kalo sou"
* You have a bottle of OUZO in your house right now
* You know what a komboloi is
* You know how to work a komboloi
* You have been threatened to be eaten by the baboola/yero/pontiki when you were little
* Someone in your family owns any type of restaurant
* Your family inheritance includes olive trees
* You can't understand why McDonald's rejected your idea for the "Mc Feta" sandwich
And the final test:
* Are you working me?
* You changed my lights.
* I did her from hand.
* Welcome my eyes the two.
* I've played them!
* I made her lottery!
* I stayed bone!
* I saw the Christ soldier.
* It happened the come to see.
* Like the unfair curse.
* Something's running down to the gypsies.
* It didn't sit on us.
* He gives her to me.
* It breaks her to me.
* You owe me your horns.
* Who pays the bride?
* I don't know Christ.
* He doesn't understand Christ.
* Your mind and a pound and the painter's brush.
* It rains chair legs.
* I don't have face to come out in society.
* How from here morning morning?
* I don't know my blindness.
* I see it pale.
* This is dewatered!
* You are for the festivals.
* I don't chew.
* Does the goat chew taramas?
* Slow the cabbages!
* Catch the egg and mow it.
* Are we gluing coffee pots?
* Marrows drums!
* Marrows with the origan.
* I made them salad - I made them sea.
* We became robes - Robe unbuttoned!
* He ate bunch.
* I throw you to the ears.
* Shit high and gaze!
* Milk rabbits and mow turtles.
* Holy Mary's eyes.
* I take them to the skull.
* Whatever you remember you are glad.
* Are you asking and the change from over?
* We confused our thighs.
* He farted me.
* Of the gay.
* She's taking him.
* The bad your weather!
* With this side to sleep.
* Your eye the crosseyed!
* I am dogbored.
* We did black eyes to see you
* Like the snooooows!
* He made us the three two.
* I took my three.
* You are a shopping.
* Shit and fromshit.
* At the end they shave the groom.
* To say the figs figs and the tub tub!
* You reckon without the hotel owner.
* The madness doesn't go to the mountains.
* Better your eye goes out than
Άντε αφού το θέλετε!!!
Θεία φώτιση:Aunt Light
Θεία Κοινωνία:Aunt Society
Και κάτι άλλο.Σε μία άσκηση αγγλικών, είχε την πρόταση "As the years pass, the wooden sticks tend to rot", να την εκφρασουμε με κάποιο είδος υποθετικού λόγου. Μετά από ώρες σκέψης, έγραψα: "If the wooden sticks didn't tend to rot, the years wouldn't pass"
Και ένα τραγουδάκι για να κλείσω:
I turn my backs to the future,
the future which you build any way you want,
Once that history belongs to you,
Sweep it at last if you insist.
Και το ρεφραίν:
I stay alone in my present,
to save anything if it can be saved,
And let me face the consequences of the law,
you won't have me partner in the murder.
1. Rabits with Stonelips (Λαγοί με Πετραχήλια)
2. Do not put out even “Kich” (Μην βγάλεις “κιχ”)
3. It will cost the Cuckoo Nightingale (Θα κοστίσει ο Κούκος Αηδόνι)
4. Will the suitcase go far? (Θα πάει μακρυά η βαλίτσα;)
5. Bite your Language! (Δάγκωσε τη Γλώσσα σου!)