ελληνική μουσική
    494 online   ·  210.896 μέλη
    Hastaroth
    02.09.2005, 23:49
    ....μόνο που αυτό το "εδώ" δέν δουλεύει....

Δέν πειράζει όμως,καί στο in.gr νά ψάξη κάποιος,έχει σύνδεσμο σέ μετεωρολογικό site:)
    nefos
    02.09.2005, 23:54
    Quote:

Το μέλος Hastaroth στις 02-09-2005 στις 23:49 έγραψε:

....μόνο που αυτό το "εδώ" δέν δουλεύει....

Δέν πειράζει όμως,καί στο in.gr νά ψάξη κάποιος,έχει σύνδεσμο σέ μετεωρολογικό site:)

το διόρθωσα (ελπίζω) το "εδώ" μου κύριε Αλμπέρτο!
    ayesha343
    04.09.2005, 10:26
    null Hi finaly after the help of systran i log in in this page.. i want once to thank you all you are very friendly it surprise me that help me so fast. thanx to jorge so much who share his time to help me im so nervous with p.c because accept greek caracter as a junk email. maybe you wonder why i intersting about a greek song. i have to say to all greece respect i watch you in eurovision and i do it again. music speak to my heart and i think and your heart music bring closer the countrys. i never seen rallia i dun know anything of her just her song it was so nice i dont understand the lyrics but i feel the music. greece have many things beautiful. thanx once even i dun understand what you write to me my systran not traslate greeklish take care all and carry on in music music is everything Alina Martin
    knowingmeknowingyou
    02.10.2005, 17:25

Rallia is a very promising upcoming artist....You can find info's through the internet!

Α ρε Ραλλία που έφθασε η χάρη σου!!!Μπράβο,μπράβο!!!!!!!