Ένα μέλος μας, η theotita, παρουσίασε πριν λίγες μέρες το MusicHeaven στα πλαίσια της εργασίας της στο New York College όπου σπουδάζει.
Η εργασία αποτελείται από ένα κείμενο και μια παρουσίαση με slides, ασφαλώς όλα στα αγγλικά. Ας τα δούμε:
Musicheaven.gr was established in 1997 by a schoolboy who loved music. His idea was to exchange information about music with other people who deal with music; either they play or write music or generally have knowledge about it.
As the years went by musicheaven grew to one of the largest music social networks in Greece, but not only that. It is also an e-zine.
As a social network it relies on members. The demographics of musicheaven are men and women of all ages, who speak and write Greek. The majority of the users are musicians, professional or amateur. Members are also some known artists. And of course anyone who likes to listen to music and wants to find out more things can also become a member.
The site has many sections in order to satisfy the needs of its content and its members.
• Magazine: it’s interactive. Its users write the articles or interviews. Then the operations team checks them in terms of dictation, grammar, syntax and content and then it is published. The magazine has subsections, such as interviews, biographies, poems, short tales/novels and more.
• Forum: it’s divided into categories and subcategories. An example is the musicheaven category where members find news about the site, meetings, and technical issues.
• Chat room
• Music pages where artists and musicians can inform other members and advertise their work. It is like a link to another web page provided by the site.
• Blogs: provided again by the site. There are about 800 blogs on musicheaven that have to do with music, arts, and other subject that the users find interesting.
• Radio: the site has its own online radio station. Its members are the radio producers; there is a daily program and a variation in music types.
• musicheaven has been communication sponsor to music festivals, concerts and record business.
• Also there are entries and ads in music magazines and newspapers (Diphono, eleytherotypia) about musicheaven
• and leading members were hosted on the radio
• the creator and administrators of the site have created promotional objects.
• Some are bought by members to support the site and some are given throughout events.
• However, expenses of the site are covered heavily from ads.
• Meetings: the members organize through the forum of the site meetings. They meet in cafeterias, bars, restaurants to get to know each other. The meetings are not scheduled (they do not occur every month for example. And there are special meetings too. They are also local meetings.
• Weekly lives: in music stages in Athens, members play their music
• Annual lives: in annual lives known artists are also invited to participate. Usually sponsors are also needed for this event.
• Annual beach parties
• Annual song contest: started last year. Members write songs (music and lyrics) and record them and other members vote their favourite. The three first winners get prices from the sponsors of the event.
Αν σου αρέσει να γράφεις, έλα στην ομάδα συντακτών του ανεξάρτητου, πολυφωνικού, υγιούς και δημοφιλούς ηλεκτρονικού περιοδικού του MusicHeaven και μοιράσου τις σκέψεις σου με τους πάνω από 4.000 καθημερινούς αναγνώστες του.
Στείλε μια δημοσίευση ή επικοινώνησε μαζί μας για απορίες!
σχολιάστε το άρθρο
|#19410 / 25.12.2009, 12:24 / Αναφορά|
να σημειώσω εδώ κάτι που δεν είναι γραμμένο κ το θεωρώ σημαντικό. Η παρουσιαση άνοιξε με τη φράση: "welcome to My musicheaven".